Saranbeck - Litter of St Bernard Puppies
photo by: Saranbeck
All puppies have now been sold
Due to timewasters, we have one rough coated dog for sale to approved homes.
Litter Dam is Saranbeck Whoops A Daisy, daughter of Ch Eminence Better Believe It & Saranbeck Why The Big Paws. Litter Sire is Ch.Chandlimore Walk This Way.
Tips For A Prospective Saint Owner:
1. Someone who has done their homework and studied the requirements of the breed and has possibly owned a giant breed before. Saints are hairy and slobbery and their growth rate is tremendous. Careful rearing is required.
2.Someone home most of the day to educate, feed and train the puppy. A securely fenced garden is a must.
3. Families with older children preferred. The breed is good with children who treat them with respect, but because of their size - possibly 36inches at the shoulder and 10-12 stone in weight, could inadvertently knock over a small child.
4.Prospective owners are invited to visit and see the dogs for themselves before buying. Their questions can be answered and advice and help will be given for the lifetime of the puppy.
Puppies are microchipped and fully inoculated. A home check is required and hopefully we can cut down on over 200 unwanted Saints and puppies that passed through The St Bernard Trust in 2014.
Pedigrees endorsed Not For Breeding or Export.
- Grand Parents
- Ch Poolsway Big and Bold at Chandlimore
- Carashon Hopes n Dreams for Chandlimore
- Ch Eminence Better Believe It
- Saranbeck Why The Big Paws
- Great Grand Parents
- Great Great Grand Parents
- Swe Fin Ch Deinhards Chubby Checker
- Hermans Adoration of Swindridge
- Ch Bernegarden's Journey at Snowfordhill
- Broadheath Spirit To Win at Poolsway
- Opdykes Out Of The Box
- Opdykes On The Sauce
- Ch Poolsway No More Mr Nice Guy
- Chandlimore Town Gossip with Carashon
- Titaneras Atlas
- Bernegardens Zirocco
- Int CH Euclides Van't hof ter Eynder
- Toffe Loffes Quarel
- AM CH Opdykes Brantini
- Opdykes Sara Braypass
- Wardana Marathan Runner
- Barandi Seductive