Catua - Litter of Alaskan Malamute Puppies
photo by: Anna Ballington-Graham
All puppies have now been sold
Breeder : Catua
Location : Belper, Derbyshire
Sire : Kaiyuh Moongoose at Sockeye (Wpd Wpda Wtd Awtd (B) Awpd (B) (Health Tested)
Dam : Catua On The Run (Health Tested)
Birth Date : 31st October 2012
- Kaiyuh Moongoose at Sockeye (Wpd Wpda Wtd Awtd (B) Awpd (B)
- Catua On The Run
CATUA ALASKAN MALAMUTES
We are excited to bring into the world 4 gorgeous girls and 5 handsome boys.
DOB: 30 October 2012
Available to go to their new homes from 22 December 2012.
***AMCUK Listed Breeder (abiding by the Club Code Of Ethics)***
***Kennel Club Assured Breeder***
Both Sire and Dam have the most wonderful temperaments both with people and with other dogs as well as being such stunning examples of the breed. We chose GOOSE not just because he is so handsome but also for the excellent health record that these lines carry - something that we have at the forefront of our minds at all times. GOOSE (Kaiyuh Moongoose at Sockeye WPD, WPDA, WTD) is one of the top working Malamutes in the UK and has several titles to prove it. NUKKA is a very pretty bitch and is doing extremely well in the show ring with her 1st place at Crufts 2012 being one of her more recent wins. She is the gentlest of Malamutes and has every quality that you look for in the perfect family companion. She really is our pride and joy.
You can meet both Mother and Grandmother at our home here in Derbyshire and you can also follow Nukka's pedigree links to see pictures and to read more about the background of these lines. We can also arrange for you to meet GOOSE and his owner.
All of our dogs are fed twice a day with a natural diet including raw meat, organic veg, fresh fish, herbs and other important nutrients as well as a high quality kibble. The pups will be weaned in the same way.
All pups are KC registered with endorsements and are wormed, vaccinated and micro-chipped and come accompanied with:
* Extensive puppy pack;
* Detailed Feeding Guide;
* 5 generation pedigree
* Worming Certificate;
* Vaccine Certificate;
* 6 weeks free insurance;
* Petlog registration;
* A few days food;
* Toys and collar/lead;
* A CD of pictures of your pup growing up from birth
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We will continue to give you full support, help and guidance throughout the pups life.
Pups leave us from 8 weeks of age.
ALL HOMES ARE FULLY VETTED!
If you would like to be considered for one of these pups, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
If you would like any general advice about the Alaskan Malamute, please give us a call. You can also find links on our web site to general information about the breed.
- Grand Parents
- Great Grand Parents
- Rainbowkennels Quinn at Spiritrun (Iimp Deu)
- Artiktrek'S Akira at Spiritrun
- Ch. Storm Kloud'S Howlin Dakota of Snowpine
- Sa Ch Snowpine Eski Chenna of Yakutat
- Biss Am Ch Sno-Klassic N Nanukes The Real Thing
- Kolyuchin Snow Princess of Tuvaurat
- Keikewabic Rusty Tundra Baron at Shepherdsway
- Dankatcha'S Darshana
- Great Great Grand Parents
- Bandit (Laute)
- Rainbow Kennels' Isuma
- Shepherdway Wovoka of Snowolf
- Arctiktrek'S Indiana
- Barnstormer by Storm Kloud
- Ch Port Storm Kloud'S Hharmony
- Midnitesun Greywolf
- Sa Ch Snowpine Rishona of Frosteesky
- Bis Biss Am Can Ch Nanukes Take No Prisoners
- Am Ch Sno-Klassic Piece of My Heart, Rom
- Can Bel Ch Shepherdsway Phantom Scout
- Arctictrek Engelina
- Can Ch Keikewabic Inook
- Can Ch Keikewabic Xena
- Arctictrek Storm Trouper at Weyekin
- Arctictrek Ladi Ananya at Dankatcha