How do I add a litter to Champdogs ?
Before you Start
Before you add your litter to Champdogs you will need the following information to hand:
- The Kennel Club registration number of the sire of the litter.
- The Kennel Club registration number of the dam of the litter.
- A 3 or 4 generation pedigree for the sire of the litter.
- A 3 or 4 generation pedigree for the dam of the litter.
If you are missing any of the above information you will be unable to advertise your litter on Champdogs.
Advertising your Litter
You must complete the following steps in order to advertise your litter on Champdogs
- Join Champdogs and add details about yourself (If you are already a member please Click Here to Login).
- Add the dam of the litter to Champdogs.
- Add details of the litter to Champdogs.
- Make a Payment of £39.95.
It is very important that you complete each step fully before starting the next. Failure to do so will result in a delay to your litter being processed.
All litters are reviewed before they are added to the litter register. You may make reference to the litter on your main page or the dams own page but only after your litter has been reviewed and approved.
Click the link below to advertise your litter