Highforce Canine Massage
Therapeutic Canine Massage specialises in soft tissue injuries and orthopaedic issue management.
Qualified and fully insured, all dogs are treated only after consent has been obtained from your vet.
Based just outside Barnsley, I cover South Yorkshire and surrounding areas but am happy to travel further if required (although this may incur an additional mileage charge).
Give me just 1-3 sessions with your dog to see noticeable differences that improve their mobilty & quality of life!
The aim and outcome of massage is to:
- Positively influence the bodies natural healing process
- Relax muscle spasm
- Release Trigger Points (knots)
- Improve circulation
- Improve mobility and flexibility
- Speed up recovery following surgery or injury
- Relieve tension, soreness, stiffness, tightness
- Relieve connective tissue restrictions
- Reduce and alleviate pain and soreness
- Eliminate wastes ie: lactic acid which is responsible fo