- Gordon Setter
- Swedish Vallhund
Sh Ch Kintalis Midnight Star J.W(6 CCs & 7 RCCs
Liric Romance with Kintalis. J.W. (1 CC & 1 RCC)
KINTALIS GORDON SETTERS & SWEDISH VALLHUNDS
We have owned, shown and bred Gordon Setters for the last 18 years, and although our kennel name was granted in 1999, we have actually owned gundogs for over 35 years.
Our love for Gordons started when we had our first back in 1997. Nothing can compare with being owned by this wonderful breed, albeit sometimes feeling like you own a family of clowns !!
During this time we have been very successful showing our dogs with most of them gaining their stud book numbers which entitles them to life qualification at Crufts. We are so proud of our homebred girl...Show Champion Kintalis Midnight Star J.W ' aka Freya.
In 2010 we were lucky to be given the chance to visit breeders in Sweden with a view to importing a Swedish Vallhund puppy. This was to be a totally new venture for us, but with this visit we were able to take in a lot of information and was welcomed by so many lovley Swedish people. A dog puppy was chosen and entered UK quarantine for six months and the long wait began. This little chap joined the family in February 2011 and very quickly fitted in with all the Gordons, taking everything in his stride. We were also very lucky to be able to go to Canada in 2012 and stay with the breeder of some of the ancestors behind our Vallhunds. Early 2015 saw the arrival of a female Vallhund to our home, a cheeky little girl who everyone falls in love with.
All of our dogs live indoors with us, not in kennels, and are firstly much loved family pets and loyal companions as well as some of them being show dogs.
Our dogs enjoy a very active life and nothing gives us more pleasure than watching them galloping over our fields, which they have direct access to, or splashing about on one of the local beaches. Come the evening, its just one big happy family together and in winter a struggle to get closest to the logburner !!
We are experienced breeders and aim to breed dogs with good temperaments & good looks, that will become excellent family companions. Temperament is one of our main considerations when selecting a future sire for any of our litters.
Puppies are born and lovingly raised within our home with all the normal household sounds going on around them, helping them to settle into their new homes more easily.
All our puppies go to their new homes with their own puppy pack,contract and KC restrictions on their registration documents.
All dogs that are bred from will have been through the current Kennel Club recommended health screening schemes for this breed.
Support and advise is always available to our new puppy owners when needed.
We are also happy to offer advise to anyone considering this breed as a new family companion.
We are members of the BGSC, GSA, GSCS & SVS Breed Clubs and therefore adhere to all relevant rules & regulations.
Quality puppies occasionally available to approved permanant loving homes.
Litters are usually planned well in advance and enquiries are always welcome regards any future litter.
Click on link to our website for up to date information.
- Hurstfield Renen Dancer At Kintalis - Swedish Vallhund
- Kintalis Carisma - Gordon Setter (Health Tested)
- Kintalis Celtic Aurora - Gordon Setter (Health Tested)
- Kintalis Love On The Rocks - Gordon Setter (Health Tested)
- Kintalis She's Like The Wind JW - Gordon Setter (Health Tested)
- Sh Ch Kintalis Midnight Star JW - Gordon Setter (Health Tested)
- Tridents Ulrik At Kintalis (Imp Swe) - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- Kintalis Lochlaggan JW - Gordon Setter (Health Tested)
- Liric Romance with Kintalis JW - Gordon Setter (Health Tested)
- Rushgrove Good Heavens - Gordon Setter (Health Tested)
- 22nd December 2014 - Gordon Setter (Parents Health Tested)
- 31st August 2013 - Gordon Setter (Parents Health Tested)
- 14th September 2009 - Gordon Setter (Parents Health Tested)
- 24th April 2008 - Gordon Setter (Parents Health Tested)
- 18th February 2007 - Gordon Setter (Parents Health Tested)
- 24th October 2005 - Gordon Setter (Dam Health Tested)