Wintatrails

Wayne Davey
5 Arnewood Avenue
Tadley
Hampshire
RG26 3UW
England
View Map
07720571998
daveywayne@icloud.com
Visit our website

Breeders of:

  • Alaskan Malamute
Hunters Movement Bath Champ Show

Hunters Movement Bath Champ Show

photo by: Natalie Lovegrove

Hunter @ Southern Counties CH Show

Hunter @ Southern Counties CH Show

photo by: Wayne Davey

Skye Movement Crufts Champ Show

Skye Movement Crufts Champ Show

photo by: Simon Greenway

Skye @ Windsor Champ Show

Skye @ Windsor Champ Show

photo by: Simon Greenway

We were first owned by our Alaskan Malamutes Hunter in March 2011 and Skye in October 2012. Both Hunter & Skye have been the best thing ever and we have never looked back, they have changed our lives for the better. We started our show career in July 2011 with some fantastic results to date. We also started working from winter 2013 earning some wonderful titles.

Hunter really has proved himself in the show ring. In June 2012 Hunter achieved the prestigous Junior Warrant award, gaining him his stud book number and Crufts qualified for life, he then went onto gaining a reserve CC in August 2013 and his Show Certificate of merit in April 2014. Hunter then topped of 2012 by winning Malamute of the year award gaining him the title "Top Dog" with the Alaskan Malamute Club of the UK.

Skye has achieved many 1st placings including a wonderful 1st place at Crufts in a large class under breed specialist Kath Howarth, she has also won best puppy in breed 3 times at just 16 months old. Skye also won 4th Top Puppy with the Alaskan Malamute club of the UK

From the working side both Hunter & Skye have achieved 4 backpacking titles, AMWA Copper Level AWPD(C) total 40 miles carrying 10% body weight, AMWA Bronze level AWPD(B) total 40 miles carrying 20% body weight, AMWA Silver level AWPD(S) total 60 miles carrying 30% body weight & the American Backpacking title WPD carrying 30% body weight for 40 miles

Our Dogs

Results

My Clubs

LoadingLoading