- Bearded Collie
- Italian Spinone
photo by: Mary Busby
This is our usual walking area. Not all of the dogs volunteered to be in the photo, the others were off exploring or just mooching/playing etc.
It is a fallacy that show dogs are not walked in 'dirty' areas, most show dogs are and they need that quality of exercise to keep them fit and well muscled - helps their brains as well.
Lily and Magic having fun
photo by: Greg Knight Ruralshots
Lily and her daughter, Magic enjoying fun during a photo shoot with Greg Knight of Ruralshots. I really don't think they realised that they were 'on camera', but beardies must have fun and the photos are great.
Missy and Lily on a photo session
photo by: John Daniels
Missy and Lily, taken at John Daniels on a photo session. Lily is from Missy and Brough and she is an absolute delight and soon to be a mummy.
Born 20/08/04, Missy's hip score is 2:2, she had her eyes tested in 2010, they are clear.
Lily was born on 17/10/10, her hip score is 3:4 and since this photo was taken she has darkened considerably.
Dam: Moonhill Takes The Biscuit For Beardoni
Sire: Ch. Emulas Einstein
Again at the woods
photo by: Mary Busby
Another photo from the 'woods'. It's one of their favourite places to play, so features a lot in our photos.
We are a small home based kennel, all our dogs live in with us and are a major part of our family - okay so they outnumber the humans! We are members of the KC Assured Breeders scheme.
I have owned bearded collies since 1985, the first being a lovely Sallen bitch, Sean added spinoni to our home in 2003. It is only since 2004 that we have had the time and money to devote to breeding.
We only breed from our girls because we'd like to keep a pup for ourselves, therefore we very occasionally have pups available for very special homes. Our aim is to breed the best we can, with health and temperament being the most important aspects.
Our pups are well socialised and loved and will go to approved homes only. Please expect to be well quizzed if you are interested in getting a pup from us. We like keep in contact with our 'extended family' and love hearing about their successes and antics.
Beardoni would like to wish friends and family all the best in whatever canine pursuit they enter, be it breed showing, agility, obedience or just being a happy family.
We are happy to give advice on either Beardies or Spinone and take bookings for pups.
- Beardoni As If By Magic - Bearded Collie (Health Tested)
- Beardoni Aura of Mischief - Bearded Collie (Health Tested)
- Beardoni Bear Faced Chic - Bearded Collie (Health Tested)
- Beardoni Bearly a Lady - Italian Spinone (Health Tested)
- Beardoni Belle Evangeline - Bearded Collie (Health Tested)
- Beardoni's Fay Wray - Italian Spinone (Health Tested)
- Moonhill Takes The Biscuit For Beardoni - Bearded Collie (Health Tested)
- NETIS ALL THE BEST TO BEARDONI - Italian Spinone (Health Tested)
- Netis Shakiyra Del Beardoni - Italian Spinone (Health Tested)
- 9th April 2017 - Italian Spinone (Parents Health Tested)
- 24th April 2013 - Bearded Collie (Parents Health Tested)
- 17th June 2010 - Bearded Collie (Dam Health Tested)
- 25th October 2009 - Italian Spinone (Dam Health Tested)
- 23rd June 2008 - Bearded Collie (Dam Health Tested)
- 26th January 2008 - Italian Spinone (Dam Health Tested)
- 30th June 2006 - Italian Spinone (Dam Health Tested)
- 4th October 2005 - Bearded Collie (Dam Health Tested)
- 20th August 2004 - Bearded Collie (Dam Health Tested)