- Swedish Vallhund
- German Spitz Mittel
- Border Collie
IR CH Eriksfjord Chilled Bunny For Jarlalfvin
photo by: Karl Donvil
IR CH Eriksfjord Charmed
photo by: Photocall
IR CH Eriksfjord Princess Bunny
photo by: Photocall
CH IR CH Eriksfjord Magik Bean
photo by: Photocall
Eriksfjord is home to several Swedish Vallhunds and a Border Collie. The aims of Eriksfjord are to breed "versitile vallhunds" who are able to work, show and do agility. My main considerations when breeding are temperment, health and producing vallhunds that are true to the breed standard.
All Eriksfjord dogs are hip scored and eye tested. Vallhunds are a healthy breed and these tests are undertaken in order to ensure that this remains the case.
All Eriksfjord puppies are raised in the home, are well socialised and come with a lifetime of support as well as lots of useful goodies! The puppies are 'clicker' trained from the moment I begin weaning and can all recall to their names prior to leaving me.
In 2011 the Eriksfjord Puppy Pack won the KC competition for the best ABS puppy pack in the UK (accross all breeds) and this won me an amazing trip to Florida where I met some fantastic people. Eriksfjord competed in the KC breeders competition and had some fantastic fun whilst competing in the breeder groups (which we won 4 times) and I am really proud of our achievements - we were in the top 12 overall and competed in the final at Crufts in 2013, 2014 and at the last final in 2015.
Eriksfjord was the home of 'Erik the red' well known viking and seemed like a good name to have for my dogs given that my first vallhund was called Erik.
My love of Swedish Vallhunds comes from my first Swedish Vallhund "Erik the Viking". I rescued Erik from the RSPCA at about 13 years of age. Erik was a joy to live with and the most devoted dog I had ever owned up to that point. He is also responsible for getting me in the show ring through his love of attending exemption shows - now called companion shows - where he nearly always won the veteran class.
Swedish Vallhunds are devoted and loyal dogs thriving best in the family home. They love children and enjoy human company - being in thier element when there are visitors! All of my Vallhunds are first and foremost my beloved pets. They only grace the show ring if they enjoy it! Any success they achieve is fantastic however regardless of the accolades they may gain I always know that I am taking the best dog/s home from a show.
I am proud of the show results of all my dogs. Spike & Kiki are Champions in the UK & Ireland and have both had group placings in Ireland. Kiki was the top Vallhund in 2012 in Ireland. Mikey & Kayla & Krystal & Rocky are also an Irish Champions. Alfie is the only Swedish Vallhund to have all 3 UK show accolades, was the first male Campion in the UK with a tail and the first UK Swedish Vallhund to be placed in a Championship group with a tail. Kandi also has her Irish Champion title. Rocky was top puppy in the UK in 2012. Tai, Ben and Erika have also won Reserve Challenge certificates in the UK. In September at 2013 Spike retired from the show ring winning Veteran Group 3 and the RCC at Darlington Championship show. At LKA 2013 Erika won the CC. In 2014 Tai, Kiki, Rocky & Teddy won CC's in the UK and Teddy was Top Swedish Vallhund 2014. In 2015 Kiki won the CC at Manchester and Rocky won the CC at SKC and the RCC at WELKS, Blackpool and Richmond. Rocky also placed 5th in the Champion Stakes at Midland Counties. Teddy won the RCC and Jagger won Best Puppy in Breed at LKA Championship show 2015.
All puppy enquirers will be asked to complete a questionnaire, given the offer of meeting the vallhunds and asked relevant questions. At Eriksfjord a good loving home is the most important requirement for one of our puppies.
Our plans for breeding will be next undertaken during 2015 when two litters are planned.
Eriksfjord puppies come microchipped, KC registered and with full information regarding thier care and on going support. Eriksfjord puppies are carefully bred using the best of lines from around the world. This is demonstrated in our pedigrees. This is done with a view to expanding the gene pool and therefore contributing to the breed worldwide. Eriksfjord puppies live overseas as well as in the UK and overseas enquiries are welcome. Puppies are bred for sound temperments and good construction. Eriksfjord is a Kennel Club Assured Breeder and has been since the scheme began, this is because I believe the scheme asks breeders to meet the minimum standards required for breeding and we surpass those requirements. We have also passed our ABS inspection during 2014. Please be aware that whilst the questionniare is designed to help you decide if a vallhund is for you it also helps me match you to a puppy!
- Asgardr Valhalos Sargas at Eriksfjord (IMP LTU) - Swedish Vallhund
- Castleavery Fire Fantasy of Eriksfjord - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- CH & IR CH Eriksfjord Magik Bean (Ir Jnr Ch EJW09) - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- CH Starvon Wishful Thinking - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- CH Stillmoor Feilan Jarlalfvin JW ShCM - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- IR CH Eriksfjord Charmed - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- IR CH Eriksfjord Chilled Bunny for Jarlalfvin - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- IR CH Eriksfjord Mellow Fellow - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- IR CH Eriksfjord Princess Bunny (IR Jun Ch) - Swedish Vallhund
- Stillmoor Mirabella Jarlalfvin - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- Stillmoor Rosy Mellow for Jarlalfvin - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- Valshep Annelise of Eriksfjord - Swedish Vallhund
- CH IR CH Polipetl Leif of Eriksfjord ShCM - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- Starvon Fantail Boy of Eriksfjord - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- Eriksfjord Dream Bunny - Swedish Vallhund
- Eriksfjord Jelli Bean at Thorjakker - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- Eriksfjord Jumping Bean - Swedish Vallhund
- Eriksfjord Taikuus - Swedish Vallhund
- Eriksfjord Wilde Bean - Swedish Vallhund
- IR CH Eriksfjord Jazz Bunny (Ir Jnr Ch) - Swedish Vallhund (Health Tested)
- 9th October 2013 - Swedish Vallhund (Parents Health Tested)
- 4th March 2013 - Swedish Vallhund (Parents Health Tested)
- 10th November 2011 - Swedish Vallhund (Parents Health Tested)
- 22nd July 2011 - Swedish Vallhund (Dam Health Tested)
- 10th September 2010 - Swedish Vallhund (Parents Health Tested)
- 10th April 2010 - Swedish Vallhund (Dam Health Tested)
- 10th May 2008 - Swedish Vallhund (Parents Health Tested)
- Castleavery Fire Fantasy - 8 results
- Castleavery Fire Fantasy of Eriksfjord - 4 results
- Ejw09 - 2 results
- IR CH Eriksfjord Chilled Bunny for Jarlalfvin - 7 results
- Eriksfjord Dream Bunny - 1 result
- IR CH Eriksfjord Jazz Bunny (Ir Jnr Ch) - 2 results
- Eriksfjord Jumpng Bean - 1 result
- CH & IR CH Eriksfjord Magik Bean (Ir Jnr Ch EJW09) - 6 results
- Eriksfjord Magik Bean Ejw 09, Ir Jnr Ch - 1 result
- IR CH Eriksfjord Mellow Fellow - 3 results
- Eriksfjord Wilde Bean - 2 results
- Louise Paterson - 5 results
- Nixtev Insatiable of Keldfire - 4 results
- Nixtev Kali - 6 results
- Polipel Leif of Eriksfjord - 1 result
- Polipetl Leif and Starvon Fantail Boy of Eriksfjord - 1 result
- CH IR CH Polipetl Leif of Eriksfjord ShCM - 49 results
- Polipetl Leif of Eriksjford - 1 result
- Starvon Fantail Boy of Eriksfjord - 6 results
- Starvon Gambling On Goid for Polipetl - 1 result
- Starvon Gambling On Gold for Polipetl - 8 results
- CH Starvon Wishful Thinking - 3 results
- Stillmoor Feilan - 27 results
- CH Stillmoor Feilan Jarlalfvin JW ShCM - 9 results
- Stillmoor Rosy Mellow for Jarlalfvin - 1 result
- Valshep Annelise of Eriksfjord - 6 results