They love to run
photo by: Paula J Wilson
Flo Bear at Crufts 2015
Love my babies
photo by: Chloe Auld
Pippalata Alya Star
photo by: Frauke Neum
Our dogs are our family, we have 8 Tibetan Terrier's, 1 Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier and 2 rescue Lurchers and yes they all live in the house.
In 2011 we got our first 2 Tibetan terrier's Nora 8 weeks old and Inca 7 months old. We have been hooked since. Flo Bear join the show team in August 2012, she have been very successful in the show ring.
I have been showing them at Open and Championship level with great success.
Inca, Nora and Flo Bear, our Tibetan Terriers qualified for Crufts 2014. Flo got placed and Inca got short listed. We are very proud of our girls.
Flo Bear and Alya Star where shown at Crufts 2015. Flo got placed again.
Alya Star was placed at Crufts 2016, we are very proud about this as this was our first home bred dog to be placed at Crufts.
Both Alya Star and the lovely Doris (Pippalata Deep Thinker) will be shown at Crufts 2017.
We are Kennel Club Assured Breeders of Tibetan Terrier since March 2013!
Michelle Coupland & Julia Buckley
- Tibetan Terrier
- Flo Bear at Pippalata - Tibetan Terrier (Health Tested)
- Gemaras Fashioned in Black by Khados - Tibetan Terrier (Health Tested)
- Khados Bring me Sunshine at Pippalata - Tibetan Terrier (Health Tested)
- Milo's Favour at Pippalata - Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier (Health Tested)
- Pippalata Beyond Belief - Tibetan Terrier (Health Tested)
- Pippalata Charmed Life - Tibetan Terrier (Health Tested)
- Pippalata Chit Chat - Tibetan Terrier (Health Tested)
- Pippalata Deep Thinker - Tibetan Terrier (Health Tested)
- Pippalata Alya Star - Tibetan Terrier (Health Tested)