MRS D J COCKER
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
Bentley our big softie
Keira Bentley's daughter now 2
One of our previous babies
I purchased my first Rhodesian Ridgeback in 2007 after breeding Labradors. Having looked after puppies I had bred for clients when they went on holiday the word went round and I ended up looking after a gorgeous boy and fell in love with the breed.
I bred my first litter in 2009 and kept a lovely bitch to breed from. My girls live with my husband and I and 3 children (now all nearly grown up) in Surrey and are adored by all of us.
They are true to Breed Standard and have wonderful temperaments. They love nothing more than bounding around the Surrey Hills where we live and coming out with me when I ride my horse, and seem to have endless stamina. At home they are incredibly peaceful and totally loyal and have found out that a Rhodesian Ridgeback will be a true and loving friend for life.
I am a Kennel Club Accredited Breeder and aim to breed true type dogs with wonderful temperaments who are suitable both for the show ring and/or as loving member of a family.
- BOXHILLRIDGE CHARLOTTA - Rhodesian Ridgeback (Health Tested)
- GLOBALRIDGE STAR RUBY - Rhodesian Ridgeback (Health Tested)
- HUMBARIDGE ELSA - Rhodesian Ridgeback (Health Tested)
- NYUKI MAJOR LUKE TWICE - Rhodesian Ridgeback (Health Tested)
- TRENDSETTER ZAHRA - Rhodesian Ridgeback (Health Tested)
- 6th June 2017 - Rhodesian Ridgeback (Parents Health Tested)