Aldredelie Rough Collies
- Rough Collie
Dorndek Delta at Dawn (Connie)
Connie was my first Rough Collie and what a lovely little girl she turned out to be, she meant everything to me. She was super intelligent, gentle, kind, affectionate, one of a kind, she had a tough little life but this never deterred her from having fun with the others and living life to the full but sadly in August 2010 her little life ended very suddenly and I will never ever forget her, she has a place in my heart forever, sweet dreams my Connie Onnie.
Soroko Bonnie Lass at Aldredelie (Maisie)
Florence, is a home bred girl from Posy and she still mothers her even though she is all grown up. Her nick name is Fluffski, Florence Fluffski. She has taken all the best attributes from Posy and is very very special to us. She has the most amazing temperament, she is so loving and loves to kiss you all the time, she loves being around puppies.
Aldredelie's Angel Dust
Peggy is a home bred girl, her nicknames are Peggy Pooper or Pooper (its not because she poops a lot, I have no idea why I call her this to honest) but she doesnt mind, she loves it nonetheless, she just loves to run, very strong minded, she is like my shadow, follows me everywhere, she is so affectionate, very loyal, a great companion. She has produced some amazing puppies in the past.
Be First Crystal Miracle
Tylda is just ACE, she is still only a youngster, everyone is going to love her, she just melts your heart. She is excellent in mind, body and soul. She loves to play with you, loves to kiss you, wants nothing more than to please you, she loves being fussed and having her tummy tickled, you too will fall in love with her. She Is a lovely marked Blue Merle, She has a super sweet temperament, an absolute joy to have around our home.
I only breed the Rough Collie, I am so very blessed and extremely lucky to have 9 of them living with us in our home and for them to be part of our life. I have litters in all the 3 colours throughout the year and I have over 30 years experience of the breed. I have an current Council Breeders License and I am also was Assured Kennel Club Breeder.
My girls are all well behaved, they are walked everyday come rain or shine, are in excellent condition and are my life. The Rough Collie is a perfect companion, very loyal, very loving, kind, obedient, very fluffy and so very very soft. I believe a house isn't a home without a Rough Collie. Your life is complete when you have a Rough Collie in it.
All my puppies are lovingly home reared by me, KC Registered, Microchipped, Eye Tested at 7 weeks by a member of BVA, well socialised, Vet checked at birth and again @ 7 weeks, First Vaccine, I can also provide a Vet Health certificate, they are all born from good quality stock.
I look for good temperaments/healthy dogs/good characteristics/show quality when choosing my stud dogs and adhere to all rules set down by the KC.
My Affix ALDREDELIE comes from the Domesday Book and means Alderley which is where we live. Alderley Edge is a little village in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.
- Aldredelie Dust Motes - Rough Collie (Health Tested)
- Aldredelie's Angel Dust - Rough Collie (Health Tested)
- Aldredelie's Coal Dust - Rough Collie (Health Tested)
- Aldredelie's Le Paris Bleu - Rough Collie (Health Tested)
- Cara Mo Chroi To Aldredelie (IKC) - Rough Collie (Health Tested)
- 17th May 2017 - Rough Collie (Parents Health Tested)
- 9th May 2017 - Rough Collie (Parents Health Tested)
- 12th February 2016 - Rough Collie (Dam Health Tested)
- 22nd March 2015 - Rough Collie (Dam Health Tested)
- 14th March 2015 - Rough Collie (Parents Health Tested)
- 11th March 2015 - Rough Collie (Dam Health Tested)
- 10th August 2014 - Rough Collie (Parents Health Tested)
- 11th April 2014 - Rough Collie
- 12th March 2014 - Rough Collie (Sire Health Tested)
- 18th May 2013 - Rough Collie
- 9th May 2013 - Rough Collie
- 14th July 2012 - Rough Collie