- Shar Pei
'Rudi' the UK's 1st Hungarian import !!
photo by: YUANPEI©
YUANPEI (ASSURED BREEDERS)
We are loving hobby breeders and home to outstanding, healthy, well looked after Shar Pei.
We have a variety of colours, including my favourite colour; Blue.
We are proud to introduce you to our Shar Pei who live with us inside our home as a part of our small family.
We have No Cages, No Runs, No Kennels, No Barns, No Garages or Stable Blocks.
We first fell in love with the breed 10 years ago and knew instantly that was the breed for us. As soon as we could commit the time to looking after them we went and bought our very first Shar Pei. Our Shar Pei are so affectionate, very loyal and are just a wonderful breed to have in our home. Each one of them make me smile daily and their cute wrinkly faces just make you want to squeeze them! They're fantastic with kids and other dogs and they're great guard dogs that make you feel safe.
However, Shar Pei are a very unique breed of dog and some say they are like Marmite you either love them or hate them!!
All our dogs are well looked after and kept healthy, our friends joke and say we look after the dogs better than we look after ourselves! They are all fed on James Welbeloved - Cereal Free which is made of entirely natural ingredients and doesn't contain beef, pork, wheat, dairy products, eggs or soya which can cause allergic reactions.
As we live opposite the woods and only a short 10 minute walk from the beach the dogs spend most mornings (usually still in the dark!) running through the trees or sand dunes. Our brush coats are typical of the breed and can be quite lazy if you let them, however our horse coats could run from here to Scotland and still have energy when they got there!!
All our puppies are brought up in the home (in our living room) and get lots of affection and are well socialized with lots of visitors and our other dogs. I always make sure they're going to loving everlasting homes which they deserve and I make sure they have everything they need when they leave.
We love talking Shar Pei so please email or call us to talk about this wonderful breed.
Me & the dogs
photo by: YUANPEI©
When you adopt a puppy from us your puppy will come:
Vet checked with our breed friendly vet 3 times
Microchipped and registered with Pet Log
Wormed & flead with Advocate
Vaccinated before leaving
(Please let us know if you wish for us to vaccinate your puppy as he/she will not be able to leave until 10weeks)
Bow-Wow identity tag
Kennel Club ownership papers
5 Generation Certificate
Kennel Club 4 weeks free insurance
1 years membership to the Midland Shar Pei breed club
Written health guarantee
Contract of sale
Written feeding guide
Information sheet - Specific to your chosen pup
Hardwearing washable bed
Big bag of James Wellbeloved food PLUS we’ll give you tips for future savings
Measuring cup, bowls,lead,collar,blanket which smells of mum and litter mates,puppy’s favourite toy/s.
IF EYE TAC’s ARE REQUIRED YUANPEI WILL HAVE THIS COMPLETED BY OUR BREED FRIENDLY VET AT OUR EXPENSE
Senna our homebred male
photo by: YUANPEI©
If you are REALLY interested in one of our puppies then please contact us telling us about yourself, your home life, garden, your working arrangements (if any), any children you may have now or plans for in the future & your current understanding of the SharPei breed & what sort of life you can offer one of my puppies. I have very strict criteria when it comes to finding homes for my puppies.
photo by: YUANPEI©
If for any reason you can no longer care for your Yuanpei puppy we will take back the puppy/dog and find another home as we do not want any of our puppies or dogs in shelters
All our puppies are endorsed with the Kennel Club. This is mainly to prevent the puppies from ending with puppy farmers & indiscriminate breeders.
YUANPEI FOR PUPPIES & STUD
We at Yuanpei are extremely proud of our SharPei and puppies. We do not breed often but when we do, we breed to the SharPei standard with care and dedication. If you want 2nd best then please look elsewhere, only serious enquiries welcome. If you wish to enquire please send your details including name, address, telephone number and why you want a SharPei.
PLEASE DON’T BE OFFENDED AS YOU WILL BE VETTED!
- Bene Sit Banner Of Victory To Yuanpei (IMP BLR) - Shar Pei
- Biro Star Ivan Fo'yuanpei (Imp BLR) - Shar Pei
- Greentree's Pei Frozen-Blaeberry For Yuanpei (IMP HUN) - Shar Pei (Health Tested)
- Greentree's Pei Guinevere To Yuanpei (IMP HUN) - Shar Pei
- Greentree's Pei Jurij For Yuanpei (IMP HUN) - Shar Pei
- Ruby Red Viky Pei Elise To Yuanpei (IMP HUN) - Shar Pei
- SIR GEORGE FOR YUANPEI - Shar Pei (Health Tested)
- Storm Mooskie At Yuanpei - Shar Pei
- Tomikee's Kenzo For Yuanpei - Shar Pei
- Yuanpei's Hooza Lolli Pop - Shar Pei
- Yuanpei's Soprano Wannabe - Shar Pei
- Yuanpei's One And Only SuziQ - Shar Pei
- 31st December 2016 - Shar Pei
- 1st July 2016 - Shar Pei
- 31st December 2015 - Shar Pei
- 12th July 2015 - Shar Pei (Sire Health Tested)
- 18th April 2015 - Shar Pei (Sire Health Tested)
- 31st December 2014 - Shar Pei
- 25th August 2014 - Shar Pei
- 18th December 2013 - Shar Pei (Sire Health Tested)
- 14th October 2013 - Shar Pei (Sire Health Tested)
- 9th June 2013 - Shar Pei (Sire Health Tested)
- 9th July 2012 - Shar Pei
- Greentree's Pei Frozen-Blaeberry For Yuanpei (IMP HUN) - 7 results
- Greentree's Pei Guinevere To Yuanpei (IMP HUN) - 1 result
- Yuanpeis Belshow Beauty - 2 results