- Labrador Retriever
Enjoying a run in the Solway
photo by: MacLachlan
Threerivers Labradors is a small show team of Labradors. Our affix was granted by the Kennel Club in 2009. Our Labradors live in the historic city of Carlisle, Cumbria in North West England, nestled close to the English/Scottish Border and only a short distance from the Lake District and Solway Coast. Nearby is Hadrian's Wall, also known as the 'Roman Wall', Our dogs love to explore the picturesque landscape we are very fortunate to have on our doorstep.
Our dogs are very much pets and part of the family and they share the household with three cats. When they are not training, being exercised or being shown, our dogs spend their time in our very large garden or pottering in and out of the house or they like to socialise with other dogs on the parkland our house overlooks. Being typical Labradors our dogs love nothing better than being in or near water.
An occasional litter is only bred when we require a puppy for the show ring for ourselves to show or to carry on breeding lines.
- Carpenny Yeates at Threerivers - Labrador Retriever (Health Tested)
- In the Charts at Threerivers (Imp Fra) - Labrador Retriever (Health Tested)
- Stanegate Bramble at Threerivers - Labrador Retriever (Health Tested)
- Stanegate Rowanberry at Threerivers - Labrador Retriever
- 11th October 2016 - Labrador Retriever (Parents Health Tested)