CH. Carenage Pizazz At Sireva (Anchor)
CH Sireva Royalty At Minstergate JW ( Pagan )
photo by: Charles Rayner
photo by: Rodgers
Sireva Statement At Minstergate JW
photo by: Andrea Smith
I have been involved with Weimaraners since 1987. I have shown many to their Show Champion titles & 3 to their full Champion titles as well as breeding a full champion. I believe that a Weimaraner should be able to do the job they were bred for & I try to adhere to this when breeding.
Throughout the shooting season, the dogs are shot over regularly, being used in a beating line and also as picking up dogs.
When breeding I will dock my puppies tails as long as the law allows me to. Each puppy will have a docking certificate to state they have been legally docked by my vet and also microchipped. Because I work my bitches I am able to have the puppies tails docked.
When breeding puppies, I will only breed from stock which is of sound mind & body and is capable of doing its job.
I am a member of the Weimaraner Club of Great Britain, Weimaraner Assocation, Weimaraner Club of Scotland as well as being the Secretary for the North of England Weimaraner Society (N.E.W.S.)
To learn more about my dogs, please see my website.
- CH Sireva Royalty at Minstergate JW - Weimaraner (Health Tested)
- Ch Sireva Sonata For Minstergate JW - Weimaraner (Health Tested)
- Minstergate Cunard JW - Weimaraner (Health Tested)
- Sh Ch Trilite Spoilt For Choice At Sireva - Weimaraner
- Sireva Statement At Minstergate JW - Weimaraner (Health Tested)
- CH Carenage Pizazz At Sireva - Weimaraner (Health Tested)
- Sireva Christopher Robin - Weimaraner (Health Tested)
- 26th April 2017 - Weimaraner (Parents Health Tested)
- 19th March 2013 - Weimaraner (Parents Health Tested)
- 16th April 2006 - Weimaraner (Parents Health Tested)
- 6th November 2003 - Weimaraner (Sire Health Tested)
- 10th April 2003 - Weimaraner