- Golden Retriever
Bentley enjoying training class
photo by: MR R KINKEAD
Odyn having his 1st walk in forest
photo by: Mr H R Kinkead
Kassie at christmas party
photo by: H R Kinkead
photo by: Mr H R Kinkead
We have been involved with golden retrievers for over 30 years and have competed in obedience competitions and have also shown some of our dogs in the past.
We bred our 1st litter 12 years ago with zoe we got from the Heathermead kennels we sadly lost zoe last year but we have her daughter, grand daughter grandsons and great great grand daughter at home and hopefully threw them we can carry on with the beautiful dogs that zoe has given us. We Dont breed often but as we have stud dog we will sometimes be able to pass your details on to current litters of golden retriever puppies. We ask that everybody reads the following paragraph before committing to buying a puppy. Feel free to contact us for any information you require about puppies or stud duties we will be more than happy to offer our advise and ourselves and our dogs are always happy to meet new family's that have decided to add a golden retriever to their home.
SO YOU WANT A PUPPY, WILL YOU WANT IT ALL ITS LIFE
WILL IT BE ALL IMPORTANT, LIKE FAMILY AND WIFE?
WILL YOU HANDLE IT WITH GENTLENESS AND PAT IT WHEN ITS GOOD
AND SEE ITS WATER'S ALWAYS FRESH AND THAT ITS GOT GOOD FOOD
WILL YOU TRAIN IT KINDLY AND BRUSH IT EVERYDAY
AND PROVIDE IT WITH A CLEAN DRY BED WHERE IT CAN GO AND LAY
WILL YOU TEACH THE CHILDREN THAT THEY TOO MUST BE KIND?
AND IF HE TAKES THEIR TOYS , THEY REALLY MUST NOT MIND
WILL YOU TRAIN IT ON A LEAD, TO SIT AND WALK TO HEEL?
NOT TO DRAG IT ON A CHOKE CHAIN WITH ALL THE PAIN TO FEEL
WILL YOU TEACH IT OBEDIENCE, TO COME WHEN ITS AFAR
TO LAY AND STAY IF NEEDED AND BE GOOD WHEN IN THE CAR
AND WHEN ITS LEARNT THESE LESSON AND LOVES YOU ALL SO TRUE
WILL YOU THANK THIS DAY THIS PUPPY CAME TO LIVE WITH YOU
AND WHEN ITS OLD AND FEEBLE AND LIFE HAS PASSED IT BY
YOUR FAMILY BROKEN HEARTED AND NOT AN EYE IS DRY
WILL YOU STILL BE HAPPY, THAT YOU BOUGHT THAT PUPPY?
AND WILL YOU GET ANOTHER, AND START ALL OVER AGAIN?
IF YOU CAN ANSWER, YES MY FRIEND, TO ALL THAT I HAVE SAID THEN YOU DESERVE, A PUPPY, THE BEST ONE EVER BRED.
BUT IF YOU HAVE READ MY QUESTIONS AND CANNOT ANSWER TRUE, PLEASE DON'T HAVE A PUPPY, ITS NOT FAIR TO HIM OR YOU XX
We look forward to hearing from you x
- Ballymaneen's Honey lady - Golden Retriever
- havergrove hakkinen - Golden Retriever (Health Tested)
- Havergrove Maggie's gift - Golden Retriever
- Nedlezah Irish Mist - Golden Retriever (Health Tested)
- Zoes legacy lives on at Havergrove - Golden Retriever (Health Tested)
- 14th August 2016 - Golden Retriever (Sire Health Tested)
- 10th October 2011 - Cocker Spaniel (Sire Health Tested)
- 5th August 2011 - Cocker Spaniel (Sire Health Tested)
- 6th June 2011 - Cocker Spaniel (Sire Health Tested)
- 8th February 2011 - Cocker Spaniel
- 8th August 2009 - German Shorthaired Pointer (Dam Health Tested)