Wipfel Vernisse via Achouffe ShCM
Golden Slipper into Achouffe
photo by: Claire Rogers
Kennel Club UKAS Accredited Approved Assured Breeders
Hunters Croft’ is the home of Achouffe Gundogs and Border Terriers. We are a small, select, transparent, unassuming and yet successful Kennel where all our dogs are shown and worked throughout the season. Collectively for over a quarter of a century we have bred and made up Champions, bred/owned eleven UK KC Stud Book entries. Weimaraners are our first love and Julie was privileged to rewrite the Breed History books by owning and handling the first Weimaraner to take the highest Group placing of G2 at Crufts in 2000, it really was the greatest of beginings to the millennium.
Together we judge Kennel Club run Working Tests, all Gundog breeds at Open Show level and award Challenge Certificates in Weimaraners at Championship Shows. We also made breed history by gaining the very first Field Trial Award and subsequent Stud Book No. here in the UK with our Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer and were awarded Top Breeders 2011 & 2015, we are founder members of the Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer Club and Julie writes the Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer Breed Notes and articles for Dog World Newspaper.
With the emphasis being on the working HPR Mark is the quietest and most patient of trainers and spends a lot of time helping others and owners of our puppies achieve that special teamwork relationship via training days which our kennel provides throughout the year. This has also enabled us to raise money for charities and good causes.
Border Terriers were the latest addition to join our family at the beginning of the millennium who not only enjoy showing and working on our local shoot, but playing on the beach, taking a dip in the North Sea or hacking out with the horses. Visit our website link where you can read about and catch up with others who are enjoying success and achievements with dogs which we have bred.
Take a look at the millennium dogs and puppies which we have bred to date, check out their pictorial pedigrees on our website and read about the dogs which we have at home who are all health screened and DNA profiled as recommended by the Kennel Club. They live, sleep, work and play together thoroughly enjoying their lives completely to the max and we happily enjoy participating in this euphoria by owning, showing and working them.
Here we are Kennel Club Affiliate Members and Kennel Club UKAS accredited approved Assured Breeders of all our three breeds who occasionally offer responsibly and carefully bred litters, take gundogs for training and give help and support freely to the best of our knowledge and ability whenever requested in all our beloved breeds.
- Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer
- Border Terrier
- Achouffe Aloof - Weimaraner (Health Tested)
- Achouffe Aslovak - Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer (Health Tested)
- Achouffe Murphy Gray at Adrival - Border Terrier
- Golden Slipper into Achouffe - Border Terrier
- Wipfel Vernisse via Achouffe ShCM - Weimaraner (Health Tested)
- Ansona Alara avec Achouffe - Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer (Health Tested)
- Achouffe Ello Ello - Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer
- Achouffe Emmabales Sage - Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer
- AM CAN CH Achouffe Baycrofterslee (CGN TT JE) - Border Terrier
- Ir Sh Ch Achouffe Fantome (UDx CDx WDx Ir Jun Ch) - Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer
- 14th September 2016 - Weimaraner (Parents Health Tested)
- 14th July 2012 - Weimaraner (Parents Health Tested)
- 25th February 2010 - Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer (Parents Health Tested)
- 20th February 2010 - Border Terrier (Dam Health Tested)
- 12th February 2009 - Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer (Parents Health Tested)
- 19th November 2008 - Border Terrier (Dam Health Tested)