- Bracco Italiano
Our dogs are a massive part of our life, they always have been and always will be.
Braccos are just perfect dogs to live with, being very energetic when out but lovely and calm in the house, they are absolutely brilliant with children.
We live in a wonderful part of the Country in Llandudno, North Wales which is known as the gateway to the Snowdonia National Park, with endless hillwalking and beautiful beaches to choose from. We live a two minute walk from the local beach and a five minute walk to open fields and woods. Its a real doggy paradise.
Our house is a very busy household but we would have it no other way, 'life is for the living'. We have horses and also work and show lurchers. All our dogs are brought up and use to all manner of livestock and small animals.
Our kennel club affix is 'Tyrbechgyn' which is welsh for boys house.
photo by: Richard Whittaker
Sookie, Matteo and Rosa
photo by: Jane Whittaker
Rocco at Bracco 1st Open Show 2008
photo by: Alan Walker
- Ami Di Pannonia Valeria (Imp Hun) - Bracco Italiano
- Basilio Mon Tresore D'amoure For Tyrbechgyn (IMP POL) - Bracco Italiano (Health Tested)
- Beretta Mon Tresore D'amoure For Tyrbechgyn (IMP POL) - Bracco Italiano (Health Tested)
- Blackest Milly Moo Tyrbechgyn - French Bulldog
- Braccorion's It's Showtime Farnfield - Bracco Italiano
- Trudale Fiore Del Petalo of Tyrbechgyn - Bracco Italiano (Health Tested)
- Tyrbechgyn Gandalf - Bracco Italiano
- Gunsyn Milano of Tyrbechgyn - Bracco Italiano
- Kelbenic Cesare Coppini - Bracco Italiano (Health Tested)
- Rostock Naughty Nellie - Rottweiler
- 17th March 2016 - Bracco Italiano (Parents Health Tested)
- 26th November 2015 - Bracco Italiano (Parents Health Tested)
- 2nd December 2012 - Bracco Italiano (Parents Health Tested)
- 14th July 2011 - Bracco Italiano (Parents Health Tested)