Poppy black and tan female
photo by: J THOMPSON
TYPICAL Gentlefolk pups
photo by: J thompson
typical gentlefolk pup
photo by: j thompson
we are a hobby breeder/dog lover our dogs are part of our family. All of our dogs live in our home not in kennels. Our dogs are from quality lines and we take great pride in caring for them and keeping them in the very best condition. Our dogs are health tested in line with the breed club/ kc guidelines. We only breed the occasional litter.Our puppies are raised in our home and well handled and socialised making them very confident puppies who are used to all household noises by the time they leave us at 8 weeks.
We have been keeping dogs for over 30 years and fell in love with the cavalier breed 15 years ago when we purchased our first pet cavalier An adult spayed ruby rescue girl we called --wait for it ----RUBY .
We now have several dogs which include cavaliers who are mostly non breeding couch potatoes. We are slaves to all but don't mind. We specialise in whole colours ruby and black and tan and try to help improve the breed with puppies who are happy healthy and solid in colour and true to the cavalier breed standard. .We have very few litters - maybe just one each year and only sell our puppies to be much loved pets.We are firmly against puppy farming and the indiscriminate breeding of dogs so our puppies are registered non breeding.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Gentlefolk cleopatra - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Health Tested)
- gentlefolk night fever - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Health Tested)
- gentlefolk sweet mary rose - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Health Tested)
- mayakee red sunset with gentlefolk - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Health Tested)
- 22nd February 2017 - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Parents Health Tested)