Mrs J Lindley
Jed with his babies
photo by: Paul Briscoe
CH Hyerdunscar's Porche
photo by: Debbie Thomas
Black Currant Of Hyerdunscar(ruby) Her sire is Graecia Black Opal. Her dam is Graecia Opal. Ruby is a lovely girl full of character she is true to type and could easily do the job her ancestors were bred to do unlike a lot of Bullmastiffs today who are large and cumbersome our Bullmastiffs are agile and have muscle on muscle instead of fat. Ruby's grandmother Aust CH Mercury's eclipse Of Graecia is described as part bulldozer part garbage disposal Ruby is just the same her temperament is a delight.
The temperaments of our dogs is no accident it is the result of many years of hard work with genetics and the careful selection of the right dogs Alan and Mave Rostron have dedicated there whole lives to the Bullmastiff they have been rewarded with four generations Of Best Of Breed at Crufts to this day that is a breed record, we are fortunate enough to own Ruby who is all Graecia and she is passing her character and temperament on in her genes to her puppies.
Ruby has been lightly shown but has been placed every time out her best being a 2nd at Crufts in 2006 Ruby will return to ring next year for Veteran classes.
Graecia Aslan With Hyerdunscar
photo by: Hyerdunscar
CH Hyerdunscar's Porche, Chrystal is the result of a carefully planned mating between Ruby and CH Wonderbulls Amaretto Of Copperfield.
Chrystal has had a lot of fun in the ring the past 4 years her show career to date is very impressive
At Champ Show Level
2 Best Puppy
4 Reserve Best Bitch
4 Bitch CC
3 Best Of Breed
1 Best Opposite Sex
1 Group 4
Her Bitch CC and BOB means she has earned her Stud Book Number and qualified for Crufts for life.
Pretty impressive and only a few shows.
Her European career has also been very consistent
We are very proud of her.
Hyerdunscar Red Square Of Copperfield
photo by: Lovatt
Hyerdunscar Bullmastiffs have been involved with Bullmastiffs for around 30 years we have been breeding for the last 12 years.
We are Kennel Club Assured Breeders
Our aim is to produce a fine example of the breed as near to the Bullmastiff breed standard as possible eradicating as many health problems as we can along the way.
All our breeding females will be hip scored that is not a guarantee that they or there offspring will never have hip problems but at least we are trying by only breeding from hip scored females.
we only breed when we want a baby for the ring ourselves and not for financial gain(it would help if I made some money now and again)
We very proudly show our dogs at open and Champ show level, after all this is why we breed to show off what we have created.
Hyerdunscar Bullmastiffs are breeding for Temperament Type and soundness
Puppies are sometimes available
- Graecia Aslan With Hyerdunscar - Bullmastiff (Health Tested)
- Hyerdunscar Shes At It Again - Bullmastiff
- Hyerdunscar Summer At Coulbymoor - Bullmastiff (Health Tested)
- Hyerdunscar The Big Tease JW (IR JUN CH CJW16) - Bullmastiff
- Ch Hyerdunscar's Porche - Bullmastiff (Health Tested)
- Hyerdunscar Red Square At Copperfield - Bullmastiff
- 11th June 2016 - Bullmastiff (Sire Health Tested)
- 9th November 2015 - Bullmastiff (Sire Health Tested)
- 11th June 2015 - Bullmastiff (Dam Health Tested)
- 23rd July 2013 - Bullmastiff (Dam Health Tested)
- 24th April 2012 - Bullmastiff (Dam Health Tested)
- 12th September 2011 - Bullmastiff
- 24th June 2009 - Bullmastiff (Dam Health Tested)
- 31st December 2008 - Bullmastiff
- 7th September 2006 - Bullmastiff