Mr J and Dr S Broadberry
- Parson Russell Terrier
Ch. Foxthorn Huron at Ratscallion
photo by: T. Minett
CH Foxthorn Huron at Ratscallion (Gunner). Breeding - CH Parruss Comanche Chief JW X Jappatin Pina Colada at Foxthorn.
Alncroft in Tune at Ratscallion
photo by: KC 2016
Alncroft in Tune at Ratscallion (Taggie). Breeding - Kylini Hocus Pocus X CH Alncroft in Gold.
We are a small kennel based in rural Nottinghamshire. Our dogs are first and foremost family pets, alongside their showing and working roles: Selected for type, temperament and health. All breeding stock is DNA tested for Primary Lens Luxation (PLL), Late Onset Ataxia (LOA) and Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA). We have been breeding dogs under the Ratscallion affix for over 15 years, with dogs consistently placed at Open and Championship shows. We have both had working terriers from childhood, with this interest developing into breeding and showing. My husband is a farmer and appreciates the working traits of the terrier, whereas I hold a doctorate in animal behaviour and the dogs are frequently used in lectures as demonstration dogs.
- Alncroft in Tune at Ratscallion - Parson Russell Terrier (Health Tested)
- CH Foxthorn Huron at Ratscallion - Parson Russell Terrier (Health Tested)
- 21st September 2014 - Parson Russell Terrier (Parents Health Tested)
- 6th May 2012 - Parson Russell Terrier (Parents Health Tested)
- 9th June 2009 - Parson Russell Terrier (Parents Health Tested)
- 28th June 2008 - Parson Russell Terrier (Sire Health Tested)
- 29th May 2006 - Border Terrier
- 25th May 2006 - Parson Russell Terrier