- Golden Retriever
- Labrador Retriever
I was brought up with dogs.
When first married I worked in kennels, and showed German Shepherds for a while.
I bred Border Collies for work on the farm ( my husband is a shepherd) and for obedience. I competed in obedience competitions for many years, breeding the winner of the obedience competition at Crufts in 1995 (Ob. Ch. Kaliture if Only)
In 2005 we bought our first gundogs, and have competed in gundog tests ever since.
I am very proud to have breed the winner of the International Gundog League Championships in 2011 'Ft Ch Kaliture Black Spruce'.
Our dogs all go picking up during the shooting season, and we have recently started competing in Field Trials.
All the relevant health checks are carried out on our dogs as soon as they are old enough.
I think temperament is very important when planning a litter, so the puppies can be sold as wonderful family companions as well as giong to working homes.
I only have a litter of puppies if we a thinking of keeping a pup for ourselves.
- Druimmuir Diva - Labrador Retriever (Health Tested)
- Kaliture Argan - Labrador Retriever (Health Tested)
- Kaliture Finn (Ftaw) - Golden Retriever (Health Tested)
- Kaliture Kiche - Golden Retriever (Health Tested)
- Kessgold Thistle - Golden Retriever (Health Tested)
- Tiamia Tumble - Golden Retriever (Health Tested)
- 6th April 2013 - Golden Retriever (Parents Health Tested)
- 21st May 2010 - Golden Retriever (Dam Health Tested)